Bryan and I can't believe how big both of the kids are getting..Jane is crawling everywhere and has both of her bottom teeth! Wyatt is FINALLY potty-trained and is doing awesome! It is so great but at the same time shows that he too is growing right before our eyes. God has blessed us so abundantly with both of the kids.
Bryan has taken a new job with East Coast Seafood and is in Portland for the next two weeks for training. It is hard having him away and as Wyatt says, "I miss my daddy very much today." My mom is coming to stay with me for a week while Bryan is away.
I am trucking through school this semester. I can't believe that I am already half through this semester....only three left!
Even though it is hard to live here in Phoenix, away from our family and friends, we can't help but be thankful for all that God has done in our lives. We have to remember that HE is ultimately in control of our lives and His plan is better than our own.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I am so glad you have a blog! I am excited to read your updates, and watch the two little ones grow. I can't believe how big they are from last time we saw them. They grow way to fast.
You will have to check out our blog. Nothing very exciting.
Nate and I both took time off when you guys are in town so we will be able to spend time with you guys.
Love you!
Ok, So I got tagged my one of my friends. So then I tagged you. It is fun, but if you don't want to you don't have to. Go to my blog to check out the rules.
Post a Comment