We have been enjoying the summer here in Phoenix as much as we can! The heat is now getting old and I am trying to remind myself, 1 more year, hang in there! I really miss all of our family and our friends. It can be a bit lonely at times. Sometimes trusting in God's will can be a challenge and often leads to the question, why me? I am trying to hold true to God's grace as he leads us through each situation that we face here in Phoenix.
I can't believe how big both of the kids are becoming and as I look back at old photos of Wyatt, it makes me smile, but at the same time makes me sad at how fast he is growing! This makes me remember to enjoy every moment for what it is worth since it can all be gone with a blink of the eye!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Yeah your blogging. I almost gave up checking your blog, but I do understand how busy your are.
Post a Comment