Sunday, September 21, 2008
Sunday, September 21st, 2008
Today is a quiet day here in the office at work. I am contemplating life and thinking about how quickly time passes by....The kids are getting so incredibly big already...Wyatt is wearing underroos and is now potty trained and Jane's first tooth has come through! She is also weaned from the boobies as we have called it! I really miss our family and friends in Boise and today I am truly ready to throw in the towel and move back to the place where I would like to call home. Our lives remain busy between work, school and loving our children. I will be feeling a lot better once I am done with school, only 3 more semesters! Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers as we do the same for everybody reading our blog. We love you and miss you all.....The Spencers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment